Iowa Commercial and Industrial Fabric Reinforced Roofing System
Our Fabric Reinforced Roofing System covers your roof with a seamless coat of protection and eliminates leaking! A fabric-reinforced system combines the leak-resistant seamless membrane of a liquid-applied system with the toughness and tensile strength of a single-ply fabric system. The reinforcing fabric gives extra strength to the finished watertight coating membrane without adding significant weight. With its reflective, energy-saving white top coat, your finished system stands up against tough weather and offers strong long-lasting protection.
Recommended for application over these surfaces:
- Exterior Sheeting
- Composit Decking
- ISO Board
- Metal roof assemblies
Fabric Reinforced Coatings benefits include:
- Our system provides an interlocking impermeable waterproofing.
- Elastomeric layers are elastic and will stretch, not crack and leak like other roofing.
- Once a restored roof reaches end of duty cycle it can usually be brought back by simple recoating.
- No need to tear off and dispose of existing roofing.
- Protection where your roof needs it most; at the seams.
- Fast application that minimizes work-site congestion.
- Easy maintenance through dirt-resistant finish.
Keep cool and save some green.
White acrylic coatings revolutionized the commercial roofing industry over thirty years ago. L & K Coatings LLC focuses on the obvious: white roof surfaces reflect more of the sun’s heat rays than darker roofs do. A white roof will naturally be cooler and can save Iowa commercial and industrial building owners up to 30 percent in cooling costs annually. These Energy Star-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever as building owners look for ways to reduce rising energy costs.
- Total Cost of Ownership over time is lowest of all comparable Roofing Systems.
- Roof Coating Matrix is elastic and bonded to the roofing structure, eliminating cracking, leaking, and decay.
- Weather and wind resistant .
- Does not add significant weight to your building.
- All the topcoats we use are white and more reflective than aluminum – they reflect 85% of solar radiation, cutting air conditioning costs significantly – by up to 40% or more.